COVID-19 has significantly impacted every aspect of our lives. The PhD Project places the highest priority on the health and safety of our student and faculty members, and our corporate partners and affiliates and are following the guidance from relevant government and public health experts, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and International SOS (ISOS). Please visit our Calendar of Events page regularly for updated information.
The 2020 PhD Project Annual Conference will be held virtually and the normal registration fee of $200 for those selected to attend will be reduced to $50.
If you are selected to attend the conference you will be required to pay a $50 registration fee which will be processed via credit card during the registration process. Your investment of the $50 registration fee is non-refundable. The registration fee will be waived for full-time undergrad and graduate students. If you enter a full-time, AACSB accredited business doctoral program within three years of attending the conference, this fee will be reimbursed.
If it has been 5 years or more since you last attended a PhD Project Conference, and would like to attend again, you may submit an application to be reviewed. However, if you are selected to attend, we would only cover your meals. You will be required to pay the registration and hotel/travel costs on your own.
To be eligible to apply to the annual conference, you must be:
- Black/African-American, Latinx/Hispanic-American or Native American
- A U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- In your senior year of college by the time you attend the conference or already possess a minimum of an undergraduate degree
- To begin a new application, click the Start/Manage Application button. You will need to login or create new user account.
- You will be prompted to create a password before starting a new application
- To edit a saved application, click the Start/Manage Application button, and when prompted, enter your email and password and click Open Application.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Your Password?” and follow the prompts (please provide email used to set up profile). If you are still experiencing problems accessing your application please send an email to The PhD Project mailbox at email@example.com with the following subject line: Cannot access Saved PhD Project Conference Application. Include your full name and email address in the body of the email and cc: Cristina Pazos, firstname.lastname@example.org on your message.
At the bottom of the application, you will have the option to Submit or Save your application. When you choose Submit, your application is submitted for review and you will not be able to make any edits or changes. If you choose to Save your application you will be able to complete the application at a later date. Deadline to submit a completed application is September 30, 2020, 12 midnight ET.