In the News
- Article by Bernie Milano – How to Get More College Diplomas in the Hands of More Minorities: Hire More Professors Who Look Like Them
- Announcing PhD Project Information Sessions in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, NY, San Diego & San Francisco!
- Diversity Professional: Innovation in Talent Development – The Business side of STEM
Programs & Initiatives
- White House Initiative: Dr. Cinthia Satornino – National Advocate for Hispanic Students to Continue Her Work at UConn
About The PhD Project
The PhD Project was founded upon the premise that advancements in workplace diversity could be propelled forward by increasing the diversity of business school faculty. Today, our expansive network of supporters, sponsors and universities helps African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans and Native Americans attain their business PhD and become the business professors who will mentor the next generation of leaders.
“It was because of The PhD Project that I even had the inkling that I could do this.”
– Dr. Miles Davis Dean, Shenandoah University’s Business School