In the News
- Starting on the Road to a Business Ph.D.
- Kelly Richmond Pope, Ph.D., CPA – Wins HBO Best Documentary Award
- Poets & Quants names Tina Opie, Ph.D., one of 2017 Top 40 Undergraduate Business Professors
- Poets & Quants names Cinthia Satornini, Ph.D., one of 2017 Top 40 Undergraduate Business Professors
Programs & Initiatives
About The PhD Project
The PhD Project was founded upon the premise that advancements in workplace diversity could be propelled forward by increasing the diversity of business school faculty. Today, our expansive network of supporters, sponsors and universities helps African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans and Native Americans attain their business PhD and become the business professors who will mentor the next generation of leaders.
“It was because of The PhD Project that I even had the inkling that I could do this.”
– Dr. Miles Davis Dean, Shenandoah University’s Business School