In the News
- Applications are now being accepted for the 2018 conference. The application deadline has been extended until October 12, 2018 at midnight EST.
- Countdown to 25 Years: Role Models for High School Students
- The PhD Project Announces 2018 Inductees to Hall of Fame
- PhD Project Professor Dr. Jorge Pérez Appointed Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs and Student Success, at the University of Tennessee System
About The PhD Project
The PhD Project was founded upon the premise that advancements in workplace diversity could be propelled forward by increasing the diversity of business school faculty. Today, our expansive network of supporters, sponsors and universities helps African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans and Native Americans attain their business PhD and become the business professors who will mentor the next generation of leaders.
“It was because of The PhD Project that I even had the inkling that I could do this.”
– Dr. Miles Davis President, Linfield College